Having a newborn in the house makes me appreciate the little things in life.
Like five hours straight of sleep last night. Wahoo!
At one month old, Tommy can:
- Lift his head. He can't hold it steady yet, but he does a good job of bobbing it up and down on his own.
- Smile. Well sort of. He's smiled a grand total of four times so far.
- Sleep for 5 hours straight. A vast improvement over 30 minutes.
- Poop. He's quite good at this.
- Focus his eyes. It makes him look perpetually startled as he tries to take everything in.
- Eat. He's a champ at eating.
- Hoot. When he gets really excited.