Here are a few ways that babies kill romance:
1) The smell of diapers overwhelms the smell of those roses he bought.
2) Getting ready for the date means "changing out of the spit stained shirt."
3) You're driving to dinner, stop at a stoplight, and a musical toy in the backseat starts singing the alphabet.
4) The fifteen minute wait to be seated makes you break out in a cold sweat, until you remember that the kids aren't here, and then you don't know what to do with yourself.
5) You get seated at dinner and immediately clear the table of "dangerous" items like forks and salt shakers.
6) Dinnertime conversation revolves around the kid's bodily functions.
7) You go to pay for dinner and pull crayons out of your purse.
8) You forgo the movie in favor of a late night trip to the grocery store.
9) You can makeout in the front seat of your car without hearing "Wheeee!" from the backseat.
10) You get home from the date and go to sleep.
Kids are the best form of birth control.
|"Wowers" From Daddy.|